Sunday, January 15, 2012

Passing on Some Blogs

I recently received this nice acknowledgement from Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School.... here. I follow this site because of the creative explorations they foster with their students.

The goal of this award is to introduce blogs with less than 200 followers. So this morning I went through some of the blogs that I follow to select a few to pass on to my readers.

The rules are:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to them
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a  comment on their blog
4. Spread our love of art to other bloggers





Here are my five picks: 
1. Color, Collage & Much More - Check out Rachel's salt & watercolor textures.
2. Stuck in the Mud Pottery - Janelle has a cool post using soda cans to make sculpture pieces.
3. Field Elementary Art Blog - Mrs. Tannert's kids inserted photos of themselves int Hundertwasser landscapes. We just finished a Hundertwasser project, so this interested me.
4. The Crayon Lab - They recently did some coffee filter macchia modeled after Chihuly. We'll be doing these next month, too.
 5. Pamela Holderman - I like to visit this site for general inspiration. She did a great collaborative circle project last year (paint and collage) that I want to try with my second graders next month, too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending this award to the Field Elementary Art Blog!!!! I truly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'll definitely be passing it on today.

    ReplyDelete